As you play Palworld, you’ll run into towers which have bosses in them. The second tower boss we suggest taking down is Lily and Lyleen, a duo present in an icy space north of the start plateau.
As you would possibly count on, these tower bosses are the closest issues Palworld has to Pokémon gyms, although they’re very totally different. Inside, there’s a timed boss battle in opposition to a Pal and its coach.
For beating the duo, you’ll get an achievement and 5 Historical Expertise Factors, which can can help you be taught crafting recipes from the very helpful purple column. You’ll additionally achieve entry to the highest of the tower, which serves as a pleasant excessive place to glide from.
Beneath, we clarify find out how to beat Lily and Lyleen in Palworld. Remember that we did all of this solo on regular, so it would differ relying on when you’re working it in multiplayer or on a special issue setting.
Find out how to put together for Tower of the Free Pal Alliance in Palworld
Being utterly trustworthy, we have been so busy constructing, leveling up, and exploring, that we forgot in regards to the towers till we have been degree 30. By this time, we went inside and punted Lily and Lyleen to outer house immediately, so it appeared like we have been vastly overleveled. Whoops!
All that mentioned, primarily based on the degrees of the Friends across the Tower of the Free Pal Alliance, you possibly can in all probability clear Lily and Lyleen at round degree 25, so long as you’ve sort benefits and a technique.
Lily and Lyleen have roughly 69,000 HP and Lyleen is grass-type, so deliver fire-type strikes to take it down very simply. Word that Lyleen does have water-type strikes, so we really suggest bringing Friends that aren’t fire-type however have fire-type strikes.
You also needs to have the best armor you possibly can construct (metallic armor), in addition to one of the best weapons you possibly can have (a musket or handgun).
Tower of the Free Pal Alliance location in Palworld
The Tower of the Free Pal Alliance is north of the preliminary beginning space and north of the primary tower. It’s in a small snowy space, so be sure you have chilly resistant gear to get to it.
Find out how to beat Lily and Lyleen in Palworld
If you happen to’re ready by following the above strategies and also you’re nonetheless struggling, now we have fairly just a few recommendations on find out how to survive:
- If Lyleen is firing water bubble(s) at your Pal, withdraw it. Don’t let your Friends get hit with injury they’ll simply keep away from. Ship the Pal again out as soon as the water bubble(s) disappear.
- When Lyleen fires the singular water bubble at you, cover behind a pillar. Her shot of a number of bubbles can undergo and round pillars, however the enormous bubble assault can not.
The guidelines under are the identical suggestions we suggest in opposition to each boss — together with Zoe and Grizzbolt — however right here they’re when you want them:
- Hold dodge-rolling away from Lyleen’s assaults.
- Rotate your Friends out once they get low HP. You don’t want them to get knocked out in battle. After they’re again of their balls, they’ll recuperate HP slowly.
- Hold firing your weapons to assist with injury. Headshots from the entrance deal further injury.
- Reorient your Friends ceaselessly by recalling them and sending them again out. Generally Lyleen or your Friends might get caught behind pillars, in order that they’ll be taking pictures projectile assaults that get blocked. It is a humongous waste of time, so don’t be shy about recalling your Pal and reorienting them in order that they have clear pictures of Lyleen.
Following all that, you must be capable of take down Lily and Lyleen with out too many points. If you happen to’re nonetheless struggling, chances are you’ll wish to exit and catch extra Friends to degree up a bit extra to make the battle simpler.
If you happen to’re beginning out in Palworld, now we have guides for you, together with a newbie’s information, a Friends checklist, and a kind chart, plus guides on find out how to get ore, leather-based, sulfur, and wheat seeds.