How do you get Silver, Gold, and Whitewing keys in Granblue Fantasy Relink? You solely want certainly one of every all through your playthrough, however discovering them within the first place may be difficult. You would possibly discover all of the chests earlier than you come throughout a single key. And that’s no enjoyable. Right here’s the place to search out them, in addition to the place to search out every silver, gold, and whitewing chest in Folka and Seedhollow.
Already in want of a brand new anime-infused RPG to play after Granblue Fantasy Relink? Listed below are one of the best anime video games on PC. Sure, that’s a class. And for those who’re simply on the lookout for a JRPG of any kind, we’ve rounded up one of the best JRPGs on PC as properly. In the event you similar to looters typically, you possibly can’t go improper with one of the best Diablo 4 builds for Season 3. Would possibly it’s time to return to Sanctuary?
How you can get the Silver, Gold, and Whitewing keys in Granblue Fantasy Relink
Scattered all through the 2 hub cities you’ll frequent in Granblue Fantasy Relink are chests; most you possibly can open, some you possibly can’t. These distinctly completely different chests maintain extra useful loot (as you’d anticipate) however you’ll should put in some work to bust them open.
Requiring the Silver, Gold, and Whitewing Key respectively, these more and more sparse coffers simply want one key of the proper color to open. After getting the Silver Key, for instance, you possibly can loot each Silver Chest you come throughout. You don’t want to obtain one for every container.
The place to get the Silver Key in Granblue Fantasy Relink
You’ll be able to nab Granblue’s Silver Key from the Practically Retired Adventurer in Folka. He’s a burly fella with horns who’ll supply the hunt “A Lingering Remorse” with the Silver Key as the most important reward.
All you want to do for this one is ship a Golem Finger. It’s best to have already got one following the Relics within the Sand quest of Chapter 6. If not, simply run the Golemology 101: Desert Golems mission on the quest board for one more.
The place to get the Gold Key in Granblue Fantasy Relink
The Gold Secret is obtained by finishing the hunt Out of Serpentine Spite from the Adventurer’s Associate in Seedhollow.
You’ll discover him in the marketplace perimeter within the centre of city. Simply proceed alongside the rounded path after the hunt counter and he’ll be in your left speaking a couple of cobra. Stunning no one, he’ll need you to tackle a Cobra.
You’ll find Cobras within the desert space of Dahli Relicbelt. Simply run the Rilla Achieved Did It survival mission from the hunt counter and you need to come throughout lots. Head again to the Adventurer’s Associate when you’re completed to earn the Gold Key.
The place to get the Whitewing Key in Granblue Fantasy Relink
Final of all is the Whitewing Key. Used to unlock a few notably well-hidden chests round Folka and Seedhollow, you’ll have to go the additional mile for this one by clearing Chapter 0 to unlock Maniac problem. You’ll get the important thing as a reward for the unlock.
All secret Silver, Gold, and Whitewing chest areas
Now that you’ve got every key, it’s time to take a look at the place to search out each Granblue Fantasy Relink Silver, Gold, and Whitewing Chest in Folka and Deephollow:
- Head throughout the wooden bridge by the pond and take the appropriate flip into the alleyway. It’s best to instantly spot a silver chest in your proper by the porch of a constructing.
- Going through the doorway to the church, take the staircase behind to your proper. It’s best to spot a silver chest in your left as you enter the plaza.
Hop onto one of many rooftops by the Blacksmith’s hut and you need to spot a gold chest resting on the balcony.
- Going through the doorway to the church, go up the appropriate path and take a left via the opening within the fence. Head via the shrubs to discover a Whitewing Chest tucked within the nook by the church wall.
- From the doorway to the primary plaza from the dock, go straight forward into the centre. It’s best to spot a silver chest in your left simply behind the central fountain construction.
- From the doorway to the primary plaza, go clockwise 90 levels and left via the market. As soon as the roof ends, head proper into the alleyway. Go straight forward on the fork to reach in a courtyard with a silver chest.
- From the final chest, exit the courtyard and take the appropriate path. Head down the steps in your left to identify one other chest.
- Going through the steps main up from the market to the fortress, take a proper flip, then a pointy left earlier than you head down the shade-covered alley.
- From the port, head up and the primary set of carpeted stairs. Take a proper onto the balcony and you need to spot the gold chest simply across the bend.
- From the primary gold chest, head up the second staircase into the primary market plaza. Go clockwise 90 levels and left via the market. Climb the steps and run to the tip of the road. Head up the steps in your proper to search out one other gold chest.
- From the doorway to the primary plaza, go straight to the opposite finish. Hold happening the trail to the left of the carpeted stairs and you need to see a Whitewing chest on the center porch in your proper with two talkative NPCs.
- From the situation of the final Whitewing chest, take a tough left down the alleyway. Flip the bend and also you’ll spot one other in your left by some pallets.
What’s contained in the Granblue Fantasy Relink hub chests?
There’s nothing important to your expertise hidden within the Silver, Gold, and Whitewing chests in both Seedhollow or Folka. You’ll get extra rupies and high-level sigils than you’d from the extra widespread sort of chests, however that’s about it for essentially the most half.
In contrast to widespread chests, Silver, Gold, and Whitewing chests don’t often respawn between quests, both.
Till we uncover extra Granblue Fantasy Relink chests and the secrets and techniques behind them, that ought to be all you want to know concerning the keys and the contents they unlock. Similar to accumulating issues? Try one of the best open-world video games on PC. They’re full of that form of factor. Genshin Influence codes rely, too. Talking of which, do you know that The Elder Scrolls on-line beats Genshin Influence? Relating to loot field consciousness, anyway.