Season 2 of Fashionable Warfare 3 and Warzone is due on Feb. 7, marking the subsequent main replace for Activision’s immensely well-liked shooter.
Along with new weapons, season 2’s “colossal content material drop” will convey new maps and skins. Right here’s when Fashionable Warfare 3 season 2 begins in your time zone, plus a rundown of the adjustments you possibly can count on.
MW3 season 2 launch time: When does the brand new MW3 season launch?
Fashionable Warfare 3 season 2 and Warzone season 2 launch on Wednesday, Feb. 7, on the similar time in all areas world wide. Right here’s when it is going to launch in your time zone:
- 9 a.m PST for the west coast of North America
- 12 p.m. EST for the east coast of North America
- 5 p.m. GMT for the U.Ok.
- 6 p.m. CET for western Europe / Paris
- 2 a.m. JST on Dec. 7 for Tokyo
Based mostly on the timing of earlier seasons for earlier Name of Responsibility video games, the season 1 mid-season replace ought to roll out roughly 24 hours forward of the above occasions, hopefully providing you with loads of time to obtain.
What’s new in MW3 season 2?
Fashionable Warfare 3 season 2 introduces a lot of new maps, modes, skins, weapons, and Operators to make use of throughout it and Warzone. Activision additionally introduced a number of mid-season drops as nicely. You may learn all the adjustments on the Activision blog, however we’ll element the largest under.
MW3 season 2 and Warzone season 2 new, returning, and mid-season maps
There are three new 6v6 maps coming in the beginning of season 2 — the Departures space of the Zakhaev Worldwide Airport, a Bay Space Stash Home, and the Brazillian mountaintop resort named Vista. A fourth map, a remastered model of Das Haus — will drop mid-season.
Two variant multiplayer maps for Airborne and Skidgrow will arrive mid-season.
And Battle Mode is getting the brand new Operation Tin Man map with its motion happening in (and round) a skyscraper.
In Warzone, gamers shall be returning to Fortune’s Hold.
MW3 season 2 and Warzone season 2 recreation modes
There are 5 recreation modes this season. Three shall be accessible at launch:
- Group Gun Sport the place each participant works their method by means of a development of eight completely different weapons by getting kills with every tier
- Snipers Solely
The remaining two recreation modes are mid-season drops:
- Juggermosh shall be a Juggernaut-based free-for-all
- Bounty will periodically mark the participant with the very best kill depend as a excessive worth goal.
MW3 season 2 and Warzone season 2 new weapons
There are a complete of 4 new weapons for season 2 with two of them solely accessible on Battlepass.
- BP50 assault rifle (Battlepass)
- RAM-9 SMG
- SOA Subverter battle rifle
- Soulrender melee weapon
MW3 season 2 and Warzone season 2 new skins and operators
- Kate Laswell
- John Doe
- In a crossover presumably ramping up for subsequent month’s The Ones Who Stay, The Strolling Useless’s Rick Grimes and Michonne shall be on this season, however you’ll want the Battle Cross to seize Rick.