Apex Legends Season 20, Breakout, celebrates the sport’s fifth anniversary with new mechanics, venues, and a group occasion. As at all times, a brand new season additionally brings a brand new battle move, full with tiers of cosmetics to unlock.
Right here’s what time Apex Legends Season 20 releases in your time, and what to anticipate from the brand new season.
What time does Apex Legends Season 20 launch?
Based mostly on earlier launch instances, Apex Legends’ Season 20 launches on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024, on the similar time all around the globe. Right here’s when it’ll launch in your time zone:
- 10 a.m. PST for the west coast of North America
- 1 p.m. EST for the east coast of North America
- 6 p.m. GMT for the U.Okay.
- 7 p.m. CET for Paris
- 3 a.m. JST on Feb. 9 for Tokyo
As with all on-line launches, be prepared for the potential of queue instances and delays to impression the above launch instances.
What’s new in Apex Legends Season 20?
Season 20 marks Apex Legends’ fifth birthday, and celebrates the event with new EVO mechanics, a brand new map, Efficiency Mode, and extra.
- A brand new map, Thunderdome, is coming to Mixtape mode. Beyond Thunderdome, there aren’t any new maps.
- Legend Upgrades will help you improve your Legend inside a match (it resets every match) as you earn EVO — together with EVO from the brand new EVO Harvesters and EVO Caches. These upgrades do issues like enhance your armor tier.
- Talking of armor, physique shields aren’t a factor in Battle Royale any extra. As a substitute, everybody has Legend Armor fueled by swappable Defend Cores every with their very own HP.
- Ranked play is being revamped into Ranked Reloaded: Scoring will emphasize eliminations over placement, the cap on eliminations that rely towards your rating is lifted (however you get half factors for eliminations after the sixth), and also you’ll get bonus RP for putting fifth or higher a number of video games in a row. Ranked matchmaking will probably be based mostly extra on RP.
- You’ll be capable of earn items and rewards for taking part in as unlocked Legends and finishing challenges.
- Efficiency Mode will let current-gen consoles goal 120fps.
- Golf equipment are being retired and changed by three to 4 character tags.